Technical University of Madrid
Ingeniería de Telecomunicación (EE-CS): 1994-2003
Master ThesisDesarrollo de protocolos para una red difusiva inalámbrica de bajo coste en espectro libre de frecuencias (http://www-app.etsit.upm.es/tesis_etsit/documentos_biblioteca/masinformacion.php?sgt=PROYEC-03-006)
VESTA: A High Flexibility and Low Granularity Domotic Platform Based on Distributed Processing over a Dynamic Interconnection Wireless Network. VIP Scientific Forum of the International IPSI-2003 Conference. 10/04/2003-10/11/2003.Sveti Stefan, Serbia and Montenegro
Nuevas Soluciones Tecnológicas para el Entorno Domótico. XIII Jornadas Telecom I+D. 11/18/2003-11/20/2003.Madrid, Spain. ISBN: 84-89315-28-0
C and C#, ActionScript3 and Flex, XHTML and CSS
PostgreSQL and PL/pgSQL, SQL Server 2005 and T-SQL
.NET, ASP.NET, DotNetNuke, Zen-Cart
Fluent in English. Native Spanish.
Atalum Wireless SA (http://www.atalum.com)
2003-2008 Founder and CTO
Startup focused on how to maximize a ZigBee infrastructure producing the tools to monitor, diagnose and control ZigBee networks.
First Spanish company to join the ZigBee Alliance (http://www.zigbee.org).
- Leading the r+d team made up of 5 people.
- Defining the architecture, developing the software and managing the development cycle of the products GREENoperator, GREEENtool and GREENmesh.
- Meeting leading Building Automation OEMS for specifying our tools' feature set in both the US and the EU.
- Attending to the ZigBee Alliance's Open Houses and Member Meetings.
- Attending to the ZigBee Alliance's weekly conference calls.
- Active involvement in the following groups of the ZigBee Alliance: Network Working Group, Commissioning Tools Task Group, Gateway Work Group.
An enterprise class application capable of managing thousands of ZigBee networks.
- Defining the architecture of the application.
- Designing the dimensional database schema and implementing it in both PostgreSQL and SQL Server 2005.
- Programming the GUI in Adobe's Flex.
- Designing and developing the API with WebORB and ASP.NET.
- Designing and developing the Business and Data Access Layers en .NET.
A Windows application for commissioning and maintaining ZigBee networks.
- Vision and architecture.
- Development of about 25% of the application's components.
Atalum's implementation of a ZigBee stack based on the ZigBee 2004 specification.
- Designing the development board Bobcat, based on Atmel's
Atmega128 and Texas Instruments' CC2420 chips.
- Schematics and PCB design.
- Managing Bill Of Materials.
- Supervising the manufacturing process and quality assurance of the pre-series made by Sanmina SCI.
- Developing the GREENmesh stack on the Bobcat platform.
- Porting of the Ember's EmberZNet and Texas Instruments' ZStack stacks to the Bobcat platform.
- Porting of the GREENmesh stack to Freescale's platform.
- ZigBee Members Meeting, San Jose, June 2006.
- ZigBee Developers Conference, Chicago, June 2006. Presenting: ZigBee is in the building
- ZigBee Members Meeting, Milan, March 2006.
- ZigBee Members Meeting, Chicago, September 2005.
- ZigBee Members Meeting, San Francisco, March 2005
Customizing, deploying and managing Zen-Cart for Viajes Dosan (http://www.viajesdosan.com)
Customizing, deploying and managing DotNetNuke for Paumontecarmelo.com (http://www.paumontecarmelo.com)
References are available upon request.